Request A Quote
We Offer Life Insurance Through Erie Family Life.
Erie offers Term Insurance (10yr, 15yr, 20yr, 30yr terms), Universal and Whole Life Insurance (cash value policies), IRA’s, Annuities and various other life insurance products.
Common Reasons For Obtaining Life Insurance:
- Protecting against debt such as a Mortgage, Credit Card balances and/or other loans.
- The future expense of a child’s education (College Planning)
- The current expense of a child’s daycare.
- Protecting your future earnings or lost income against the everyday expenses.
- Short term expenses such as monies for a funeral, burial or medical expenses.
- To assist or protect your Retirement Income.
Annuities can be an excellent alternative to a low interest bearing CD or savings account.
Complete Your Life Insurance Calculator
Knowing how much Life Insurance to purchase can be a tough and overwhelming decision. There are many things in our lives that are to be considered. Mortgage loans, a child’s future education, daycare expenses, and your family’s current lifestyle are just a few of the concerns. Erie Family Life Insurance Company has developed a “Life Insurance Calculator” to assist in helping you make that valuable decision on knowing how much life insurance you will need to protect your family. Our agency invites you to click on the link below to find your answer.